Friday 19 August 2011

I am back!!

Sorry for not updating the blog for the whole week. I was away for my monthly overseas business trip to Tai Lok (China). So, I am just going to post some photos that I randomly took when I was in Hong Kong.
Kowloon Tong KCR

Thai durians in a supermarket in Zhangmutao, Dongguan.

View from Hong Kong room

Shek Mun MTR

Mongkok sports shoe shop

Mongkok is full of sports shoes

Guess who is going to wear a new pair of shoes this weekend

Tiga suku spandex cycling pants

Seat pouch, Cannondale, don't play play

Around Time Square









4 comments:

  1. Captain, although you in China but never forgot updating our blog. Bravo Csptain Jimmy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home Captain !
    Seem like your trip is more on shopping & holidays than business haha !
    But that's the photos tell....,sook ah sooi ah !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha that's what it looks like, but have to have free time after work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kwan, the Internet in china so strict, cannot go FB or gmail

    ReplyDelete