Monday 19 September 2011

A new steep route to try... and conquer

We heard from a fellow cyclist of a route that will take us from Paya Terubong main road to 1200 Steps temple. So, I rode my little moped and scout the route half way up. This is again a no joke climb with a MTB. The length of the steep slope is longer which will drain our energy if we are not used to conserving strength. I reckon that I will probably take at least 4-5 short intervals to complete the route initially. But then again, to do a "non stop" ride for this route may take more training than usual. The only consolation is that the road is semi tarred and wide. One warning though, I noticed a lot dogs during the evening, so may not be a good idea cycle up in the late afternoon. Here are some of the photos:-





No comments:

Post a Comment