Thursday 22 December 2011

Tire macam sotong

Punctuate is the worst thing that could happen to a cyclist
It is one of those days where things just don't go right. Snagged a punctuate after reaching AID, felt the front tire wobble while negotiating a moderate corner. Luckily, I stopped and checked. I knew it was going to be flat soon. I covered 3/4 of the way down and replaced the tube with the help of a lady cyclist who had a pump in hand, which reminds me of getting one real soon.

Thank you Cecilia Teh for helping out.

2 comments:

  1. It was blessing Captain ! so lucky not happen downhill !
    Indeed, all this while you have done a very good things helping those peoples needed with your video shooting and so on, " Lang Ho Sim Ho "...Ti kong also know that you need help, send one beautiful and kind-hearted sweet lady Cecilia Teh to give you a helping hand.
    Thank you very much for your help Miss Celilia Teh !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to those who have been looking over me. I am lucky to have a group of new and old friends who are unselfish.

    ReplyDelete